Monday, March 6, 2017

Transfers?

Well, lots of things have happened since my last email.

Transfers are Tuesday and I am being transferred again! Two times in a row. But this will most likely be my last area before I go home. I am being moved to Auburn! And I am now an STL (Sister Training Leader) so that's cool. 
I only have 2 transfers left (12 weeks) until I come home. So that's weird. 
Also, last week Elder Ballard came to Chico and we had a special stake conference with him. 
The missionaries had the opportunity to meet him after the conference. So that was super cool! He told us how to be even better missionaries. It was really inspirational.

Also one of my really good friends is going home so I had to say goodbye to her today. It was really sad. This was her dying picture.


Also today my zone leader felt super sick and and stomach pains. The nurse had him go to the ER and now he is getting his appendix removed. Two other sisters went to the ER this transfer as well, so Ya. It's been a weird transfer.
I love you all and hope you have had a wonderful week! 

-Sis. Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment