Wednesday, November 25, 2015

She Made It

Latest update from Sister Lloyd:

(There are 6 Sisters and 3 Elders that went to Roseville with her)

Hey everyone! I'm in Roseville!! It's a little cold right now and it was raining earlier, but it's nice. I'm pretty tired because I only got an hour of sleep last night, but that is ok because they are having us going to bed early tonight. They told me I could email you guys right now. For some reason they think you guys would want to know if I'm still alive and made it here hahaha :) The flight here was good it was really pretty. There are a lot of farms out here, they actually grow a lot of rice, which I thought was weird, but you know... whatever makes you happy. Anyways I'm going to get off now because I can't think of anything else to write.

Love you all,

Sister Lloyd.


No comments:

Post a Comment