Monday, December 5, 2016

Christmas is Near

Hello everyone! 

I am so excited for Christmas!!! Are you? It's one of my favorite times of the year! 

This past week we had the ward Christmas party. The ward missionaries were in charge of it so we got to help out a lot. It was Polar Express themed! It was so much fun! I sent some pictures. 

We also were able to help the widows and elderly couples in our ward put up their Christmas decorations! It was so fun!!! The people in this ward are so sweet! I will miss his area when I leave. 
Transfers are coming up on the 13th so next week we will find out if I'm leaving or not. 

Also this week we were able to put one of our investigators on date for baptism! His name is PJ! We are super excited for him! He is such a wonderful person! 

I got to watch the Christmas devotional last night! It was so good! I loved all the talked but I especially liked the analogy of the Christmas presents. The Savior has given us so many gifts, but how many are we actually opening and using? I hope we all can look at how blessed we are and strive to remember to be thankful and use the things god has given us! 

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!!

- Sis. Lloyd




No comments:

Post a Comment