Monday, December 12, 2016

¿Hermana?

Well, this week is transfer week, and I'm being transferred. Here is my problem. I'm now a zebra.... for all those who don't know what that means, I am now double covering an English and a Spanish ward. My companion is a Spanish missionary. So I get to learn Spanish! Never saw that coming. Haha.  I guess I better learn fast! 

So this last week we went to the temple which was amazing! We also got to go to the temple grounds a few days later for a live nativity. We got to go with the ward family and our investigators the Feliz family. It was so much fun. We walked around the temple before and then went and saw the nativity. I felt the spirit super strong.

Yesterday was spent saying goodbye to people. Today was spent packing. So sorry I don't have much more to say. I love you all! 

- Sis. Lloyd


No comments:

Post a Comment