Monday, August 15, 2016

Welcome to Lincoln

Hello everyone!
This week has been a crazy one. On Monday I had to say goodbye to some of my friends, because it was time for them to go home. It was really sad and I cried. 
And then on Tuesday I said goodbye to Citrus Heights and my companions, and left to my new area and met my new companion. I am the driver here. 
So on Wednesday we were out trying to find a potential investigator, we missed the house and I was making a u-turn and I killed the front tire on a sharp storm drain!!! I was not very happy, but right as we were about to put on the spare a member drove by and helped us turns out we were right next to his house, and it was a good thing too because our spare was low on air. So he filled it and we were able to get the tire fixed on Thursday. 
Also on Thursday was my 9 month mark!!! Half way!! I got a package, which was super great (thanks family!!!) 
Friday, I don't really remember what happened, Saturday I wasn't feeling well. 
And then Sunday the fire alarm went off during relief society! Haha the primary was using a fog machine, which set it off. It was pretty funny to see all the women running out of the room either to find their kids or to get outside first haha.
Then today is p-day and we went to a museum which was cool. But ya that's my week. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

-Sis. Lloyd



No comments:

Post a Comment